In this section you can access and explore two dashboards displaying a part of the data from 2020 I-POLHYS national longitudinal survey.
The survey was administered to a representative sample of Italian internet users in 3 different moments:
- at the end the first national lockdown in 2020 (May 18 – 28, 2020);
- at the end of the summer of 2020, during the second phase of restrictive measures easing (August 31 – September 13, 2020);
- during the second wave of the virus spread (December 2 – 20, 2020).
Respondents participating in all the three waves were 1204 with a final retention rate of 77%.To explore in depth the survey methodology click here.
The survey was coordinated by Professor Augusto Valeriani, University of Bologna.
Please, cite the dashboards as:
I-POLHYS Team (2022). I-POLHYS Dashboards. Data of the 2020 National Survey. Retrieved from https://www.ipolhys.it/en/dashboards/
Demographics and Political Attitudes
- Ideological Positions, Satisfaction with Democracy, and Interest in Politics
- Attitudes toward Controversial Issues 1/2
- Attitudes toward Controversial Issues 2/2
- Trust in Institutions & Public Actors 1/2
- Trust in Institutions & Public Actors 2/2
- Feelings about Political Parties
- Feelings about Parties’ Voters
Media Consumption and Participatory Behaviors
- News Consumption through Legacy Media
- News Consumption through Social Media and Instant Messaging Platforms
- Trust in Media Actors
- Covid-19 Knowledge and Perception of Infodemia in the Media
- Experience of Incivility in Diverse Media
- Discussing Politics in Different Communication Contexts
- Offline and Digital Activism